PittsburghJack's Place: John McIntire is a Jagoff


PittsburghJack's Place

an outlet for political animals to share news, views and expose truths.

John McIntire is a Jagoff

I've thought for a few years now that John McIntire not only lacked interviewing skills, but also grossly lacked talent and even the slightest bit of class. I thought nothing the ignoramus would do or say would ever surprise me, until I read the latest entry on his so-called blog:

"But now that I'm back from Betty Ford I won't desert you without guest bloggers again. Not the clinic. I was just nailin' Betty. I waited decades for that old fart to kick the bucket so I could get mine. It's like a fine wine, gets better with age. And don't kid yourself, the old broad still drinks like a fish. But she knows how to make a buck, yessir."

I wish he'd just go back to Kankakee.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Richmond K. Turner said...

Yeah. There's no denying it. This one didn't just go a little bit over the line. It went so damn far past the line that it actually managed to circle the entire planet and end up almost back where it started.

Nothing says "class" like talking about screwing a 90+ year old grieving widow. Nice. Real nice.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Bram Reichbaum said...

It's pretty clear he's clamoring for attention, or else he's really serious about transitioning to a comedy career.

Still awaiting your take on the McNeilly developments...

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Amos_thePokerCat said...

Comedy? That is comedy? Besides, I wasn't the little McYipper already a washed up never-been-has-been comedian?

Or maybe commode-ian, given his level of prurient toilet stall humour.

 

Post a Comment